Monday, November 04, 2013

art at radom now, My New YouTube Channel

Recently I created my third YouTube channel art at random now. It features my non dot artwork. Already I've uploaded two videos to my new channel. And, I have plenty more ideas for future videos.

In 2006 I started with my first YouTube channel dotdude. Right away I experimented with videos using iMovie software. As time went on I bought fancier cameras and upgraded versions of iMovie software. Then in 2008, I added my second YouTube channel, dotartdude. In keeping with the name of the channel, I focused on making videos having to do with dot imagery and my dot art.

There are plenty of ideas kicking around inside my head. Now I just need to get busy and bring some, or maybe even all, of them to fruition. I will be adding videos to all three channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment