Friday, April 24, 2009

Create Culture Interview

This past week I answered interview questions posed to me by John Rouse from the site Create Culture. Today through next Thursday the interview, with photos, will be featured under the Stories tab on the site. When I clicked a link I provided to friends, I found out it is necessary for viewers to register with the site.

Create Culture community artists include not only the visual artists, but the performing artists, photographers and filmmakers. I'm still learning how to make the most of using the site. So far I've uploaded some photos of my art and some of my art videos to my profile. Since I signed up my work has been featured on the site from several times already.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog and thank you for creating it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm glad you like my blog.

    You have a great weekend too! : D

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete