Tuesday, August 04, 2009

2 Each: A Group Art Show

On August 3rd, I drove to Baton Rouge to hang my art in a small group art show at the Louisiana State Archives. The other artists in the show are: Terri Dakmak, Caroline Goodman, Susan Hoffman, Danny Izzo, Linda Marr, Keith Morris, and Pat Soileau. This show called, “2 Each,” is organized by pairing artists in the following genres: landscapers, abstractors, naturalists and letterers. I of course am one of the abstractors.

On Sunday, August 9, there is a reception for “2 Each” from 2 – 4 p.m. This show is up through August 15, 2009. The gallery space is accessible from the front lobby.

Below are photos from the exhibit. The first two photos include my six pieces. To see closer views of these works, go to my blog, art at random. The other photos contain the other artists’ works.









No comments:

Post a Comment