Since I am allowed one AIM Page per screen name I decided to experiment with three more “profile pages.” For one I used the same content, but changed the background. For the other two I played with some of the other art images I’ve created and also changed the background. After all the dots are not the only kind of art I do.
As in other processes I generated ideas for the old page while working on the new page. I guess in a few months I’ll overhaul the pages.
The slide module gave me fits today as well as the custom list module. I hope this is temporary glitch. Over all I’m enjoying tinkering with the new pages.